Service optimization drives your data and application management strategy
TKC Global Oracle Service offerings
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, 12c
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- WebCenter Content/Portal
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Database Vault
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Manager, 12c
- Oracle Identity and Access Management (OIAM) 11g, 12c
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), 11g, 12c
- Adobe Experience Manager AM
- APPDynamics—APP Performance Monitor
What are your most critical challenges to service optimization?
- Are there availability issues due poorly designed systems or badly conceived enterprise architecture?
- Are you continually “throwing hardware” at performance problems?
- Are you vulnerable to unwanted intrusions of your networks?
- Do legacy systems still form the core of your computing environment?
- Do your databases and middle-tier software scale on demand?
- Can you easily access both real time and historical performance metrics?
- Are synchronized copies of your organization’s production data available in standby configuration in the event of unplanned outage?
- Do you wait longer than you should for Data Analytics?
- Do you have a well-formulated strategy for cloud migration—weighing all the pros and cons?
- Are your business users equipped with well-designed, highly-available, high-performance computing systems that enable them to perform their core job responsibilities?
- Are you deriving maximum value out of your IT consulting service?
Remove these challenges
Are there performance issues? It may be old technology, but don’t take the bait on new hardware too quickly. It could be under resourced servers or virtual machines, queries that need to be rewritten, poor data base design or a concurrency problem. And that’s just assuming it’s the database. It could be the network or poor application code outside the database. The trick is to have the system design and application architecture expertise to narrow the issues down quickly and implement a solution that delivers the best possible service to all end users. And this goes for performance, availability and security issues—wherever your data resides.
A trusted, strategic partner
Because TKC Global data and application management architects and engineers possess expertise in the key technologies shaping today’s most complex and demanding environments, we can engage you at a strategic level, cut through the clutter and deliver the balance of performance, availability and security that ensures enterprise-wide service optimization—today and tomorrow.
- Cloud computing
- Oracle 12c RAC technology
- Configure and deploy Data Guard and Golden Gate for HA
- Configure database and application instance failover
- Implement disaster recovery or Continuity of Operations solutions
- Replication of data between Oracle and non-Oracle databases
- Provide complete system documentation for knowledge transfer to business owners
- Privileged user and multi factor access control
- Transparent data encryption
- 11g, 12c Identity and Access Management solutions
- Auditing and reporting
- Secure configuration management
Information Management Solutions
- Migration to Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Exalogic
- Service orientation to integrate with 3rd party systems
- Security, backup and recovery
- Performance testing and tuning
- Production governance and cutover plans
Service optimization. Cost predictability.
Optimizing performance of all Oracle investments. Implementing high availability via clustering, cloud or grid architecture. Migrating and monitoring. Consolidation, Replication, Recovery. Security. How best do you put them all in place—and keep them in line with your mandate for service optimization? One solution is to choose a partner that can get you there at your own pace, with cost predictability and with a solution framework that resolves the business issues most critical to your end users as you go. This company is TKC Global.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office – System Administration and Engineering Branch
The System Administration and Engineering Branch (SAEB) of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is responsible for all production, test and development databases for the USPTO. This environment consists of hundreds of databases, running on hundreds of servers accessed by hundreds of applications. These databases run on Oracle software including versions 9i, 10g and 11g. This highly complex domain is constantly evolving due to software and hardware installations, upgrades, migrations, and patches.
TKC Global Oracle technology architects and engineers implement, maintain, manage, and enhance all key Oracle-driven operations in this environment, including single point monitoring (Oracle Grid Control), backup and recovery (Oracle RMAN), high availability (Oracle RAC), standby databases (Oracle Data Guard), data replication (Oracle Golden Gate), and specialized application development (Oracle Application Express), as well as expanding business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities. Our personnel also assist USPTO in creating a virtual environment to support its Next Generation computer-based resources. This includes enhancing key Oracle legacy systems while migrating to a virtual architecture. Other TKC Global contributions include defining and documenting information system requirements in the areas of overall system architecture and infrastructure components, capacity planning, testing procedures, system deployment plans, and change management strategy.
Food and Drug Administration – Agency-Wide
Silver Spring, Maryland
The FDA’s Office of Information Management (OIM) manages information technology (IT) and other related services, including technical oversight of system processes, policies, and methodologies that enable interoperability across the organization and the development of the enterprise-wide systems necessary to meet FDA’s mission of promoting and protecting public health. In support of this mission, TKC Global architects and engineers provide agency-wide Oracle technology support services, including:
- Logical and physical database design
- Service oriented software implementation
- Operations, maintenance, and support of Oracle databases and application servers
- Custom application deployment
- Server transition and re-hosting
- Functional testing
- Backup/and recovery
- Performance optimization
- Hardware/software upgrade support
- Patch management support
- Troubleshooting support