TKC Global—Rooted in 10,000 years of hard work, commitment and results.
TKC Global is one of nearly 40 companies held by NANA Development Corporation—a company owned by the Iñupiat people of northwest Alaska. The Iñupiat, meaning “real people,” have inhabited northwest Alaska for more than 10,000 years.
Iñupiat are part of the Inuit, or circumpolar indigenous people of the world. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our 12,500 shareholders are the sole beneficiaries of the profits generated by the operating companies they own, including TKC Global.
Longevity of the culture can be attributed to the values that have informed it—values that continue to guide our business practices:
- Honesty and integrity govern our activities
- Commitments made will be fulfilled
- Everyone will be treated with dignity and respect
TKC Global profits are invested in:
- Maximizing economic growth for the people of the NANA region via regional infrastructure development and annual dividend distribution
- Protecting and enhancing vital resources, ensuring that the land and environment can provide for our citizens for many years to come
- Promoting healthy communities and supporting Iñupiat culture
- Improving education via scholarships and internships
- Providing vocational training and business leadership and more than 3,000 shareholders are employed by NANA companies
Click here to see the NANA Development Corporation family of companies